The Congress is a great opportunity to integrate the different Academic Units with the Hydrocarbon Industry. The intention of participating companies is that future professionals learn about the job to carry out within the company as well as exchange knowledge on the latest techniques in use for hydrocarbon exploration and development.
With this purpose in mind, the Organizing Committee plans a series of Scholarships so that students in the last year of their careers can participate in the Congress, accompanied by a tutor.
- For students in the last year of Geophysics, Geology and Engineering who are currently studying or still have to sit for the final exams.
- An Extended Abstract of the topic to present shall be submitted.
- Deadline: April 20, 2018.
- Papers selected by the Technical Committee will be displayed at the Poster Session of the Congress.
- The Jury is formed by three professionals of the sector and will determine the 1st, 2nd and 3rd
The Congress will grant scholarships to two (2) students per Faculty, who together with the Professor in charge will obtain free registration, hotel accommodation and lunch throughout the Congress.
In addition, scholarships to postgraduate students (under 30 years old) who are exempted from paying the registration fee.
For more information, please contact the Program Coordinators.
*Registration includes congress material, access to every Technical Session, Symposia and Geotechnology workshops and to the Social Activities.
**The registration fee does not include congress material or access to the social activities.
This fee applies only for graduate students who submit a valid student ID.